And now it’s my turn and I don’t know what to do…
#can we just take a moment to appreciate the doctor’s relationship with his TARDIS #she’s his home and his wife and his best friend and his constant companion #the one who never ever leaves him #and to her he’s just a little squishy thing who runs around all over her #and to him she’s a massive incomprehensible being #and they just have such love for each other #despite this collection of huge mental and physical differences #they love each other more than anything #brb crying because feels (via crystalsoulslayer)
“Amy, please, just come back into the TARDIS”
Sansa thought of the games she would play as a young child, always insisting that Robb joined in. He could never refuse and so he would be the brave knight to her captured princess, with Arya often playing the villain. The rescue attempt would always end with a sword fight while Sansa cheered Robb on, and when he won he would pick her up and spin her around while she laughed happily, kissing his cheek and declaring him the bravest knight in the seven kingdoms.
Though they were silly games of pretend, still Sansa waited in King’s Landing with the hope that Robb would be her knight just one more time.
@mitchroutman got the most darling photo of @rattyburvil and #mattsmith reuniting! #doctorwho love (x)
Just a friendly reminder that
- Matt said he fell in love with Amy Pond
- Karen is essentially Amy and brings SO MUCH OF HERSELF to her role
- So basically you’re in love with Karen okai
- Matt also said that nothing wrong could ever happen to Amy Pond because he’s the Doctor and he’d never let anything bad happen to her
- Matt also wished he could put Amy in the Pandora box so that Amy could live forever and his dream and Karen’s dream would come true and she’d be a forever companion
- Matt said you only see the Doctor truly angry at the universe when Amy’s life, someone he loves, is in danger
- Matt also called Amy the great love of the Doctor’s life
ok yeah have a good day.